Check out these faces! Christmas morning brings Santa and toys...but these faces are NOT from toys.
1. Tally found out she will no longer be the oldest of 4!
2. Bergen found out he has a shot at no longer being the only boy in the family!
3. Tabitha learned she will officially be the middle child!
4. Brooklyn gets to be a big sister!
Yep!!! This year will see some change in our family! Change in a BIGGER and BETTER form :) We are all thrilled and excited to see our new little baby Bjorn at the end of the summer :)
A few things for us to remember :
2 weeks before we found out, Bergen and I were eating breakfast and Bergen asked me "mom, when are you going to have a baby?" I asked why and he responded "because I really want a brother." I told him that Heavenly Father chooses and what if he got a sister. He started crying. I told him this was exactly why I was scared to have another baby...because he would have a big problem if it was a girl.
1 week later, Tabitha told me there was a baby in my tummy.
the day after we found out I was pregnant, we were in Sacrament meeting. As I am taking the Sacrament, Bergen walks over to me and says "mom, when are you going to be pregnant?????" Svend and I both nearly choked! haha
After the kids found out, Tally said "I really hope it's a boy...but it'd be really funny if it were a girl." No...not funny...
Anyway, we have been praying a lot about this and after some very special experiences we know that this was the right choice and timing for our family...as hard as it may seem to others. We are grateful that we have the assurance that this is what is supposed to happen in our family and that this little baby, boy or girl, has been petitioning the Lord to come to our home. We are excited, scared, and grateful!
2 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! Always scary at first, but so exciting and wonderful...especially when you know it's supposed to happen and everything will work out just fine!! :)
(chanting..."BOY, BOY, BOY, BOY, BOY"!!!)
~Connie
Congratulations!!! That is so exciting!!!
Post a Comment