Wednesday, December 19, 2012

sisters....sharing....caring....

yesterday Svend brought home this white dress up.  A woman at work had given it to him once she realized how many girls he had. haha.  Tabitha saw it this morning and was so excited! she instantly put it on and paraded around the house.  She kept wanted to call Svend to tell him just has much she loved it.   Brooklyn had been occupied with her purple dress up shoes... but started to get a little jealous once she saw how much fun Tabitha had twirling around in the dress...
 (fyi...my girls always look like hobos...unless it's Sunday. I pick my battles and clothes and hair are not ones I'm interested in fighting over all day long)

 Tabitha took it off...and Brooklyn begged me to put it on her.  Tabitha threw such a fit.  She clinched her fists and threw her arms down and marched (stomping her feet) up to her room and back (just to remind me how mad she was).  I tried to take it off Brooklyn...but she refused!


 she was having too much fun swaying around in the pretty dress up.  :) I'm glad she likes it. Now maybe she'll realize we have LOTS of dressups to choose from...but she's SO CUTE! They both are :) Love my little girlies!

No comments: