Tuesday, November 20, 2012

2 posts in 2 days...

This is what happens when I A:have no book to read B: my house is clean and C: Svend is out at a dinner...  


btw, I am DONE doing toilet duty! WAHOO!! Talia has now taken over the cleaning of the bathrooms! WAHOO!!! 


Anyway, a few weeks ago we were bored and looking for something to do so naturally we hit up our favorite store for the kids... Bass Pro.  Well, they already had SANTA there! WHAT?!   We didn't let our kids see Santa, but we did have fun in the very crowded winter wonderland...we went last weekend  and it was empty-whew!
Free Carousel rides!

 A moose...Tabitha WAS in the picture until the moose began to TALK! haha. creepy....
 racing cars... Tabitha is VERY serious.


 Yes, Brooklyn looks like a 2 year old. She's 19 months and cute as can be!
 I made the BEST pasta dinner I think... Chicken Picotta (sp?) you can find it on pinterest.  Except I use skim milk...not half and half... and it's something I almost ALWAYS have ingredients for. SWEET!
 Bergen made a special bed for Tabitha out of the couch cushions so she could be oh so comfortable watching her movie.
 The girl's dance party!  Bergen joined in with his ninja moves.



 And Talia's long hair... now you see it...
 now you don't!
Thanksgiving is just 2 days away.  This is Svend's first Thanksgiving with us in 3 years! WAHOO! We're especially grateful to Svend's parents for providing us with the feast to prepare :)  I sure do loves these 4 kiddos up above. They make my life!  (and Svend does too!)

No comments: