Today Bergen was excited because it was BLUE day. The note sent home said he could wear blue or even bring something blue! Every day he asks me if it's show an tell...so he was ready to show off one of his toys...even if it was limited to "blue" things. He chose his robot. It barely fit in his backpack. He was so excited.
when he got home from school I asked him how everyone liked his robot. He got concerned and said he didn't show it to anyone. I asked him if he just didn't have time. He started to CRY. He said "my teacher wanted to glue it on the wall so I hid it." OH SO SAD! and funny at the same time! I told him she wouldn't have done that to his robot but he insisted saying "she said we would never get it back again." OH SCARY!!! LOL.
I dropped it. Poor kid. He hid that robot with all he had. I can only imagine him scared she might see it in his backpack. Makes me laugh...and feel bad for him...because he thinks teachers ask too much!
No comments:
Post a Comment