Yep! BERGEN! He has become quite the monkey!!! Scary since the branches are pretty thin...but he's determined. I usually come in an play on the computer and try not to think about him being up there! AHH!!!
Monday he came down from the tree around 1:30. At about 2pm I looked out and there were 100's of bees swarming around! We couldn't even go outside! By the time 4pm came and Tally was home, there was a beehive the size of a basketball in the tree! NO JOKE! No more climbing for him..I'm grateful they waited until he vacated the tree! The maintenance came and took away the hive, but left the honey comb...and a few bees. Today (wednesday) they finally came and sprayed these guys again. Hopefully it'll be gone soon...though I'm not looking forward to Bergen climbing it!
Oh my heartbreaker!Here is the preview we got from Talia's picture day. What a gorgeous kid! She is getting baptized this March and we made the goal with her to complete the Book of Mormon by the time she was baptized. She was excited at first but lately it has not been so much fun...for any of us. We have to read 3 pages a day...and while Bergen will sit and listen, the other two are quite demanding... we have a few "fights" about it... and I just gave up. Then, yesterday she came down stairs and said "I was thinking in my bed last night that I really need to read the Book of Mormon. I decided that I could read it on the bus." Wow. So, she came home from school and told me she'd completed 2.5 pages! She even showed me her favorite verse of the day "because it was fun to read." :) I am so proud of this little girl. She is maturing beyond belief and I'm so grateful she's in our family to set the example to her brother and sisters.
Oh these two! Holy cow! We've had 4 hours every morning just to ourselves and it's been...fun.Today they were princesses. brooklyn even let me put her hair up because Tabitha asked me to put hers up (which is amazing too!). See the shoes on Tabitha? She had just taken off her Aurora dress. Brooklyns favorite snacks are cherry tomatoes, cucumbers, and cheese! And the table... craigslist find so now we all fit in the kitchen at meal time!
her "cheese" face. Yesterday she was cranky and I asked her if she wanted a baba. She shook her head yes and I told her to say "ba. Ba." And she DID!!! Then, when I brought it to her, she said "eeeessse" like Please. WAHOO!! Maybe she will start talking soon! She is such a goof ball! Oh, and now she does the little hand movements to itsy bitsy spider and sun-beams. She's not really a fan of pop-corn popping and yells at me to stop :)
Oh and will you look at this peanut butter mess? Not sure how on earth it got from her sandwhich to her head! But... once again, she's smiling for the camera! WAHOOO!!! Love my Tabitha!


No comments:
Post a Comment