Today I dressed the kids up and took some pictures :) Yes... I now realize that sweater is way to big for Bergen but I got it sooo cheap last year...and was so excited to have him wear it. I'm glad he obeyed :)

Here's my stinker-Tabitha! she sure does send us through hoops to keep her happy :) But she sure is cute!

And of course our beauty-queen TALIA ( no longer Tally).

Here's Brooklyn on her way! She loves playing with Tabitha and vice versa. In fact, today I brought Brooklyn down from her nap and Tabitha got SOO excited!g


So...3 girls, nearly 7 years later, I FINALLY have flowers to put in all their hair! I made this little ribbon to hang them on so we'll stop losing them. Also, the ones on the bottom (beginning with the white one) are all ones I MADE! Plus the top three. I'm very proud of my self!

Here are the two best pics I got of all the kiddos :)

1 comment:
I LOVE those pictures of your beautiful kids. They are so big!!
Post a Comment