B: No, because if I was in Heaven I would be dead.
M: no, you lived in Heaven before you came to earth
B: I didn't want to be in Heaven because I didn't want to be dead!
M: you weren't dead. You lived with HEavenly FAther before you came to our family.
B: I don't like heaven
M: why not?
B: because the people are rude
M: No. In heaven everyone is nice and perfect or they couldn't be in heaven
B: In the Jesus movie we watched the people were bad.
M: Why? (this was a disney-type version of Joseph and his coat of many colors)
B: because they showed there skin! That's not very nice.
wow. With one boy in the sea of girls, he gets all the modesty talks too...I guess he is really taking them to heart :) And I'm glad he finally understands WHEN Heaven is... before and after our lives on earth :)
1 comment:
Too cute!
Post a Comment