Tabitha is still a STINKER! holy cow that girl!!! I'm SCARED for the teenage years! She spends lots of time on the stairs and in her bed... for tantrums and the "silent treatment" and "still-body". ERG. But, she has mastered SOMERSAULTS! It's so fun to watch!! She is probably the most "athletic" of the other kids. She is really stable on her feet and can do nearly everything the big kids do at the playground--which scares the crud out of me!
Had Bergen's parent teacher conference last week. I am sooo grateful for his teacher! He is not "in your face" like a lot of kids and is pretty quiet and prefers to play on his own. Trust me, he can get in to punching wars, but for the most part...he's quiet. His teacher told me how much she loved him. She can see how he could get ignored and lost in a large class and is worried he will be lost once he enters kindergarten. This same thing happened to Svend...so I'm concerned. Anyways, she is going to write a letter for me to give his kindergarten teacher explaining his personality and strengths and what works with him. I'm SO grateful!
Tally, or TALIA! Haha. She is having me introduce her as Talia now. I love it! It reminds me of...me! And I'm so glad we gave her that "adult" name verses just naming her Tally. She is doing well at school and has become quite the reader (though a little annoying at scripture time when it's late and we just need to read...but I'm trying to smile and nod...) She is a huge help but tries to be the mom a little too often. Sometimes it's great but other times not so much. She is super energetic and just wants to be good. She has an infected tooth and never complained! she is having it pulled in 10 days... I told her and she is nervous but just glad it wasn't sprung on her for the day of her exam. She's okay as long as she has "warning." I think she is so beautiful! She is changing so much and it is scary and excited to see all these changes in her as she grows. I can't believe she'll be 7 in 3 months. I love her so much!
1 comment:
my goodness the kids are growing up so fast!! Time really does fly!! Glad you guys are ALL doing so well. Miss you guys
Post a Comment