Monday, October 10, 2011

Pictures, Finally

Tabitha :) she's in the 50% for height and between the 25% and 50% for weight. She has suddenly GROWN in the past month or so. I left her with my mom for a bit and when I walked in, this is what I found. Not pictured is my mom asleep on the floor.The girls out roller skating. Apparently it's "illegal" in my neighborhood...but okay to do on our driveway. wow.
Tabitha's birthday dinner. French toast and ham.
present time!!! She loved opening presents!!

then to chuck-e-cheese! Brooklyn hanging out with Grandma
home for cake...she was afraid of the fire...and pushed Tally to the rescue!
grandma got fake nail polish. it was a HIT! She is OBSESSED with painting her nails...so it was a LOGICAL present--to help my sanity atleast! :)
We had our friends Jon and Sandi Haws come stay this weekend. Sandi just ran the Chicago Marathon! She also has a 5 1/2 month old! Brooklyn thought his feet were hilarious
Taz and Brooklyn.
Tabitha being super girl and abcs... until she fell. haha.

1 comment:

Jeni said...

Hahahaha! That picture of Tabs on the stairs made me laugh out loud. And then picturing your mom on the floor by her. Seriously hilarious! I'm glad you guys got some Grandma time (and help!) Miss you guys!