Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Tabitha is 2!

okay, that went WAY too fast!!! Tabitha is 2 years old today!!! We celebrated her birthday when my mom was here and I can't find my camera with the pictures (BLAST!). One thing that amazes me about Tabitha is how much she has grown-physically. She has always been our "small fry" yet today I put her measurements on our growth chart and she is 1.5 inches TALLER than Tally was when Tally was 2 1/2!!! Tabitha has grown like CRAZY! She is such a bright spot in our family! she has been dubbed the "family clown" by all of us. She is constantly doing silly things to make us laugh. The other day she was frustrated and said "uh!...you got to be kidding me!" haha. We are still working on getting rid of the binky...sort of ;)
She loves grabbing my camera to see her pictures....when that happens, I get pictures like this :)
We think she is beautiful with her clear blue eyes and super blonde hair. She is so much fun as a little sister and such a sweet big sister. She has even been sharing her blankie with Brooklyn! And... for her birthday, grandma got her some fake nail polish. She is constantly painting her toes :) LOVES it :) Stats? 34inches and 27lbs. what a cutie!

2 comments:

Butler Family said...

oh my goodness she is getting so BIG and really is so super cute!! I LOVE her smile she is such a beautiful girl

Anonymous said...

HAPPY 2nd BIRTHDAY Tabitha!!! =D