Thursday, July 28, 2011
The little girls
Thought I'd do a little update :) My little girls are wonderful. First, Brooklyn. Brooklyn sleeps EVERY NIGHT ALL NIGHT! What the??!! I know, right?! I swear this is Heavenly Father's plan for getting us to have more kids... easy baby means we'll try again...tough baby...no way! She is wonderful. She takes 1 or 2 1-2hour naps per day plus little mini ones. Then, goes to bed between 8:30 and 10 and sleeps until 6 or 7am! I am not bragging, I'm just so grateful! I was so nervous about the nights with Svend having to wake up at 4am ...I didn't want the baby waking us up all night. So I guess all the trials we had before now really did give us some MAJOR blessings. She is really smiley. She laughs so cute. Bergen was sword fighting with me the other day and she was just laughing up a storm! She's HUGE. I haven't weighed her recently, but at 10 weeks she was 12lbs. She is out of 0-3month clothes and fits nicely in 6month clothes. Her smile takes up her whole face --LOVE IT! The kids all love her and she really loves them. I can tell we're going to have a ball with her when she's older!
Tabitha. Wow. What to say? :) She is so cute. She is such a stinker and super stubborn. Example of her stubborn-ness: I just asked her to put her sippy cup on the table. She refused. I told her to go to her bed or put it on the table. She chose her bed. Stinker. Yesterday I took the kids to the jelly belly and since I didn't open her free pack right when she asked me to, she layed on the ground face down and refused to move. S.T.I.N.K.E.R. With all of her stubborn-ness. She is so cute! She constanly has us laughing. Her phrases usually start with "hey guys!" and "be quiet!" We are so glad she's in our family. She's started to play really well with the bigger kids. She gives Brooklyn lots of kisses. Oh, and we discovered last week that she will get frustrated to the point of biting. Yes, Bergen has a mouth shaped bruise on his ribs from her. She is finally growing :) she gained .5lbs! So now she's almost at 24lbs! She can still wear alot of 12-18 month clothes, but has a longer torso.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
your kids are so darn cute!! and awesome that Brooklyn sleeps all night everynight. That is WONDERFUL!!!
They are just the cutest! When you comin' down to Texas so I can squeeze that baby?!
What sweet little wonders!
Post a Comment