Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Look Who's ONE!!!!

YUMMMMMYYY!!!!!!had to do a QUICK comparison pic... since EVERYONE ALWAYS comments on how my kiddos are soooo alike!--here are all the "1st b-day pics"
okay... the hands weren't working good enough....
I let the kids decorate their own butterflies.. Tally was at school when I took the picture, so her's hasn't been decorated yet.
We also ask the kids to give one present to their sibling from their own stash... Tally chose a dress up for Tabitha! It'll fit in about a year :)
Holding her singing puppy.
Bergen gave her a transformer...she didn't get to play with that one too much-haha


Can't believe we went from this:
To this!HAPPY BIRTHDAY TABITHA! WE LOVE YOU SO MUCH AND ARE SO GLAD YOU CHOSE TO COME TO OUR FAMILY!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

Michelle M said...

I'm glad you added comparison pictures. Yes, I can tell who's who, but they still look VERY much alike!

Anonymous said...

HAPPY 1st BIRTHDAY Tabitha!!!!! =D

Jeni said...

We love you too Tabitha! Such cute pictures. I love the idea of the other kids giving her a present from their stash. May be stealing that one!

I can't believe how much more hair she has already. We just saw her a few months ago - wow!

Josh and Krystal said...

Your kids are so stinkin' cute! Already 1!?!?! I can't believe it. How time flies...

Hanah said...

Jessie, I love your idea of having the kids give a present to their sibling from their own stash of toys!! That is seriously BRILLIANT!!! Sooo gonna do that next time!! Happy Birthday to your little one!