2. She loves to have things PERFECT. When I ask her to help me clean, she will be found "decorating" the place. Arranging pillows and blankets just so...
3. She is an EXCELLENT HELPER. I would not have gotten through the past two months without her. She has watched Tabitha so many times for me and made countless sandwhiches for everyone for lunches. She does what I ask and usually doesn't complain--too much :)
4. She loves trying to be HEALTHY. She always asks if the snacks she's eating is healthy. She loves getting exercise. Today she rode her bike while I jogged and pushed Tabitha in the stroller. She loved the extra time she got riding her bike. (and she's REALLY good at the two wheeler)
5.She loves SCHOOL and riding THE BUS. It is never a chore to get her to be excited about school or the bus. She watches the clock ALL day (she has afternoon kindergarten).
6.She MAKES FRIENDS instantly.
7.She is very SWEET and tries so hard to be a perfect child. She wants to please her mom and dad so much. She gets upset when she messes up and tries very hard to fix the situation.
8. She is IMAGINATIVE. She is always putting on a show for us or making up characters for her and Bergen to play. She even had Tabitha playing teaparty with them the other day--very including of others.
9. She has so much RESPONSIBILTY in our home. She has a lot more than most of her friends b/c they are the youngest and she is the oldest of 3 with a sickly prego mom and a dad who is gone a lot. She has had to bite the bullet and understand things about finances that most her age don't. She has grown up so quickly these last few years and she truly takes it all in stride. Change comes pretty easily for her and she welcomes it
10. SHE IS MY TALLY and will always be my beautiful and special little girl.
2 comments:
I really lovee this post about Tally. Makes me smile and what a great kid she really is
This is cute. I like how mature she is for her age.
Post a Comment