Thursday, September 23, 2010

Bergen asked me if I could go to the hospital and get another baby... I said, "yes, when you're 4 1/2"

Oh boy! that's right! crazy I know! 4 does not seem like a popular number these days... especially if you're only 28!!! We knew we'd have a 4th, but not so soon. However, YOU GET WHAT YOU PRAY FOR!!!!! *** I didn't know that I could actually "plan" a fourth baby and have told several people the only way we'd have a 4th was if we were closer to my family. I'm soooo tired of having these kids on my own without family help and extremely JEALOUS of all my friends/family who have family close by. I also just prayed that I wouldn't know the next time I got pregnant... So, my prayers were answered I guess. We had NO clue. In fact, now that we know that I'm only 7 1/2 weeks along, I can definitely say that this baby is a HUDINI !!! Also, I guess I'll be doing without the family help again... ugh...but it'll be okay, and he'll be FREE :)

Anyways, we are all super excited. I THINK the due date is May 8th. I've been pretty bluh lately and mostly just soooo tired. Tally has been a huge help and makes lunch for everyone and helps clean and watches Tabitha. Bergen plays with Tabitha and watches a movie when she sleeps so I can too. The kids are really wonderful and are both so excited for my tummy to get bigger and bigger (thought I'm NOT excited for that part). Tabitha will get the shock of her life... hopefully she handles being a big sister like Bergen handled his new job...and not like Tally.... :)


11 comments:

Michelle M said...

I'm excited for you! I think it's great that you'll be done having kids so young!

Holly, Jacob, Liberty, Avery and Bristol said...

congratulations, sorry about feeling yucky, hope it passes quickly for you. Good luck!

Jessica said...

YEAH!! That is wonderfully wonderful news! Welcome Houdini!! We're so happy for you! Crazy to think that we were neighbors when we both had just one wee little babe, wasn't that only 5 years ago? Now we have 3 and you are working on 4...Great things happen in 5 years!

Jessica said...

I think I might have posted twice...If that was my second comment, sorry...I was trying to comment in the middle of lots of things going on. Go ahead and erase this one too :)

Rachel Holloway said...

Congrats! 4 is a good number!! :) And hey, the baby will be here just in time for graduation!! Wonder if Brandon will see Svend at interviews in Jan... hmmm...

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! Some of THE BEST things in life are SURPRISES!!! :) I hope you are able to enjoy this pregnancy, and that your kids will continue being very helpful!!

Jeni said...

Congrats! I think you shocked us all!! I'm so glad the kids are helpful - that makes a HUGE difference. Hopefully they keep it up! :)

Tina said...

Congrats!! Thats exciting!!

Rachel said...

Congratulations! You will do great with 4. You're such a good mom!

Josh and Krystal said...

Congrats! Congrats! We are so excited for you.

Jackie said...

Holy Cow, Jessica!!! Gotta love surprises! Congratulations! I'm so glad you can REST!! Your kids are awesome. I hope you start feeling better soon!