Monday, August 23, 2010

Not much to report...

Seriously. though I did get my first night of sleep in a month on Saturday night--wonderful! We've had a month of illness--not the kids! Svend and I have had constant earaches. I've had infections and sinus issues along with cavities and some weird stomach thing last weekend. so annoying! Anyways, so after taking my daily dose of mucinex and ibprofen I'm pretty good to go. :)
Tabitha gets tubes put in her ears on Wednesday morning and we couldnt' be happier! She has had 4 double ear infections since May and constant fluid which means even when the infections are gone she still crying and rubbing her ears like crazy! Poor kid. I wish I was getting tubes too!
Tally starts school on Friday and is so ready. However I have to agree with my friend CJ in that it's not real school b/c it's only 3 1/2 hours WITH the bus ride...
Bergen is huge. Serioulsy. that's it. He shaved his head for Ashton last weekend @ our event and looks so cute. He's either a power ranger or a cat all day long--and he gets mad at you if you call him Bergen while he's "in character"
I am Tally's soccer coach! So far it's working. I'm the only one. The "other coach" really doesn't want to be there and just said she'd rather deal with paperwork...so it's me. Svend was there last week and I'm PRAYING he's there EVERY week to help with Bergen and Tabitha...otherwise it could get pretty interesting.
Svend just started another rotation near the airport. He's really liking it...could we stay in chicago??? ahhh! possibility I guess...but then again, anything is :) Guess we'll see in March

No comments: