Thursday, August 12, 2010

All Boy. All Bergen.

I've realized a few days ago that I really haven't posted about the middle of our "sandwhich", Bergen. I don't even have very many pictures of him either. But, I can't feel too guilty because he is always the one grabbing the camera and taking pictures (hint for a GREAT Christmas idea!). So, I finally decided I needed to take it back and get some pics of him. This is all I got. The rest were too blurry b/c he is constantly on the move! We love having Bergen in our family. He really "mixes things up" for us. The other day at dinner he asked for some "sicky juice". "sicky juice?" I asked. "NO! Sicky juice so I can climb on the ceiling like pider man". "OH! Sticky SHOES so you can climb on the ceiling??" YES!! He has decided that he wants to have 8 babies when he grows up. Tally will be the mom. He will be a GI Joe and on Wolverines team like Uncle Jordan. (he's a Marine). He wants to have a blue house in the jungle. Everyday when he comes down stairs he has something that he has turned into a "shooting gun."
Right now Bergen loves power rangers. He had me print this off for him to color. Yes, HE DID THIS ALL BY HIM SELF!!!!!! I couldn't believe my eyes!!!! Way to go Bergen!
Everynight at dinner, Bergen begs to say the prayer. If he doesn't get to, the he pouts during the entire thing. When he does get the chance, his prayers are extremely heartfelt and unique. He keeps his eyes closed tight the entire time. We always laugh b/c his prayers go something like this... "thank you for this day. Bless us to go to the red store (target) and see the skeletons so we can be scary and that hulk can come play with us." we let him ramble like this for a while then Svend or I say "bless the food" which helps him wrap it up. We love our all boy Bergen!



2 comments:

Butler Family said...

what a great kid he is. and so big he is getting. I LOVE when they say the prayers because they try so hard to make it perfect

Rachel said...

HAHA! That is so funny! My kids fight over who gets to say the prayer and they too pout if they didn't get chosen. :)