Friday, July 23, 2010
So I goofed. My life is consumed right now. I’m currently working on _____________ and have a ____________ to raise while putting a ______________through ___________. I have a calling in my church as a _______________and also am trying to just stay _____________. I love being __________ so really it helps that I’ve got ____________ to do. Everything seems to run more smoothly, everyone seems happier when I’m ______________in ______________. It doesn’t take much to get me __________ but when it happens, it’s takes a lot to __________me ______. I’m so ____________ right now with ____________ ___________. Seriously. Seriously?! Seriously! All I wanted to do was __________. Then, I got the ___________ to __________. Some __________ wanted to __________ me. I was sooo ____________. It got ________ and __________and ___________. I couldn’t believe the ___________ I got. Then, I couldn’t believe the _____________ ____________I got. Seriously? Seriously! I could _______________ ! How can I ___________ like this? I tried to ___ ____________ and _________. I did what I was ___________ even if it did ____ outside _______ boundaries. Why am I ___________ such a __________ time getting _______ this? So the ________ night I was ___________ in a way that made my __________ pound with __________. True, I can be a _______ but ___ ___ stupid. Nor, do I ___________ I deserve to _______ _______ stupid. But that’s what it _________ like. And that’s why I’m _______. Because apparently you can goof so bad that forever you’re marked as “stupid.” If only they knew all the smart things I’ve done. And I just have to say how inspired my dad is b/c he called just as I finished this. Love you dad.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Wow. This post is witty. Sad. Relevent. Poignant.
Quit reading my journal already.
(seriously love love love this post).
I LOVE this post also!!!
oh jessica! thank you oh so much for your last 2 posts. you made me laugh out loud...and that is huge given the week i have had! i am and forever will be so impressed by you and your courage to brave walmart WITH children!! i can barely do it alone! i hope to find on your next post a list of the answers (scrambled obviously) so i can fill in the blanks of this post ;) i will be calling again to see how your race is/went :)
Post a Comment