Monday, July 26, 2010
Monkey Man (it's nice to no longer be so worried about him hitting his head :)
NAUVOO!!!!
Bergen trying out the stilts at the "county fair"
Tally and Bergen at "pioneer pastimes" which once again, CLOSED AS SOON AS WE GOT THERE!
Tally can officially cross all the monkey bars! Way to GO!
Tally at T-ball practice! She LOVES it!!!
Svend on stilts! He did it...I was pathetic
Tabitha's is ALWAYS into stuff now, but we LOVE her!
Finally, a family picture! Complete with Bergen's belly -haha
I took this while holding her hand. this is why my life would be easier if she'd go ahead and start walking...b/c now I have to walk with her everywhere! she hates crawling
We went to Nauvoo a week ago. Once again we only had a day there...bluh. But it was good. We went on a lot of tours, saw a show, and watched the pagent. Most of the kids things closed b/c of the heat-UGH! I only have one recommendation for Nauvoo... they should post a sign when things are closed... especially when you have to walk an extra 4 blocks with nothing in between to get to something you're kids are really excited about.... just a thought :) but otherwise we had a good time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Glad you guys had a GREAT time. LOVE all the pictures:)
I can't believe how big your kids are getting. Bergen is so old. He's still just a little baby in my mind. I also can't believe Tabitha. It's hard to believe her and Cache are basically the same age. I hope everything is going great for you guys!
Post a Comment