The moment you get pregnant someone must push the "inflate" button.... has anyone seen the "deflate" button?!?!?
10.swimming pool water
9.bath water with soap
8.bath water with pee (his or tabs...)
7.lake water
6.water that pools on the side of the pool/hot-tub
5.water bottle FULL of water from the fountain kids are playing (and peeing-I'm sure!) in
4.water the inside of a toy at swim lessons
3.milk from a "left over" sippy cup-bluh!
2.toilet water
and the WORST was....
1.I caught him drinking water from the container the toilet sponge cleaner sits in!!! YUCK! BARF!
When going on a vacation it's important and ESSENTIAL to:
communicate what each family member (including kids)is expecting from the vacation
MAKE A BUDGET
have a HOTEL PLAN
stick to the budget and plan
RELAX. HAVE FUN. PLAY.
accept meltdowns from kids as the result of an AWESOME family vacation
Fun/funny things about the kids:
Tally: we were talking about our next child's name (NO I'M NOT PREGNANT NOR WILL I BE FOR A LOOOOOONNNNGGGGG time), and Tally (who was NOT in the conversation) turns and says, "how about Junior?" I repeat "JUNIOR?!" Tally-"yeah, Junior, like Carl Junior" I look at Svend and ask if they ate at carl's junior in Seattle. He's very quizzical... Tally says, "NO! Like on Nemo, he wants to name 1/2 the fish Carl Junior" haha. I corrected her "Coral Junior, and, NO, we will not be using that name"
Bergen: he is sooo into pretend play. I have really never seen many 3 year olds do a lot of pretend play...especially boys. Right now I can hear him with his toys...a dog and a horse I assume...he's talking for them and having a good time.
Tabitha: poor kid...thrush (SUPER BAD), and a HORRIBLe diaper rash...so it's amazing the baby even smiles! She's so cute and knows it. Some people in Nauvoo were commenting on her cuteness :) and I said "that's the only thing she's got going for her at the moment" A lady responded "they have to be cute when they're little so you'll take care of them...when they are teenages they're ugly so you get them out of the house!" too funny!!! Tabs took a few steps this past week...on Thursday July 15 (better write that down atleast...). I was sooo excited for her--it doesn't get old! As much as i may regret it, it'll actually make my life a bit easier when she can walk.... I think.
7 comments:
I think both of my boys have tried all those nasty liquids too- in fact I'm pretty sure Covey's actually done the drinking out of the bowl the toilet brush goes in. Yuuckk!! Well whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger, right?
We were at grandpa and grandma's tonight and Noah asked if Bergen was there, he was pretty disappointed when I told him he wasn't. :( Hopefully they'll just remember each other so they can pick up where they left off next time we see you!
I believe it is drank.
And gross.
Glad you made it home safely!!!!
Gross!!! My girls have had nasty bath water, but that's about it.
And I always look forward to my babies walking, it makes my life so much easier!!
i threw up a little in my mouth when i read all the things your little Bergen drinks! I hope you had a good trip to Nauvoo :) and I am requesting more pictures/videos of your kids doing all the fun things you talk about!
this is desi, i miss you tally!
Glad you are having a good time with your little family!
Bergen reminds me so much of Keagan right now!! That is exactly what he would do. Gordon is more reserved than that. lol Glad everything is going well for you guys. And I can't believe tabs is trying to walk. I remember when you first had her. Gosh time flies!!
yeah, you should know that Bergs did the #1 thing at like 16 months or so... NOT now :)
Post a Comment