Friday, July 9, 2010

And we're DONE with the NEUROSURGEON!

Today was our LAST day at the neurosurgeon! Why?!?!? Because we think it's grown in!!! Yes that's right folks-- the "hole" seems to have been replaced with a bump! WAHOO!!! So we are officially DONE with Bergen's head problem. Bergen has been REALLY interested in his bones lately and, no joke, prays like this EVERYNIGHT "please let me see my bones and get my skeleton out so I can see the bloode and then we can fix it" --weirdo-o! Anyways, so I promised him we'd get some pics of his bones to put on his wall (morbid?). Here's his head 1 1/2 years ago. See the divet? That's where the vein was formed..coming through those little tracks that prevented his skull from forming. this one shows the vein ...at the bottom of the picture (back of his skull)
No new pics, dr is satisfied with just the way it feels...so we're HAPPY!

3 comments:

Butler Family said...

that is such WONDERFUL NEWS!! So glad to hear it:)

Michelle M said...

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!

-Laura- said...

Yea!!!!! That is GREAT news! I'm so happy for you guys!