Friday, April 9, 2010

pics from sears....

This morning I took the kids to sears to get pics done. By the way, if you have an appointment at 10:00am, don't bother getting there early or even on time...they don't open til 10 and the people don't start setting things up until 10:05...so it's not worth it! :P Anyways, I had a FREE coupon (I've been saving them as they come) so I needed to get that pic, but of COURSE they want to sell you more (I resisted!) and so I got some cute ones to share online! The girls are wearing their easter dresses. Tally picked hers out at the store and begged for the easter bunny to bring it fo her... Taba's is Tally's old dress. Tabitha was not really fond of ladies pink teddy bear :) Thanks to KIRA for letting me borrow these adorable flowers! Someday I will make my girls hair things!!!Tally LOVED the attention when it was just her turn! (sorry it's sideways)
This was a little risky. Bergen kept trying to swing her around! She didn't fall though :)
Berg-man!
I"m going to have to try duplicate this pose with my camera! I love it!!! He looks so grown up and handsome! Here is my beauty queen Tally. She also looks so grown up! I wanted a picture of the big kids trying to get Taba's to laugh...this was the result (they were flailing their bodies all over...)
Here's a "better?" one...
And last but not least... cuties.

6 comments:

Butler Family said...

I seriously LOVE LOVE LOVE these pictures and what beautiful kids you have!!

Rock, Paper, Scissors said...

SO SO SO cute! I love how simple they are and how happy and cooperative your kids seem!!

DREW and MICHELLE said...

so cute! how did you resist getting more than your free one!?! they all look so cute!

Kristina said...

These pictures are adorable! Sounds like spring break and Easter was fun too.

Kristina said...

These pictures are adorable. Sounds like Easter and Spring break was fun.

Elozia Marie said...

You've got GORGEOUS kids! Too cute!