had some "catalinas" to spend and on the day they expired I remembered them... (WHEW!). We ran to the store and searched for what to buy...the kids had just played with some friends and waterguns...so we picked these up! The kids have been having a BLAST with them! That is until Svend grabs cups of water and DUMPS it on their heads! haha!!!


Had an easter egg hunt with friends...Bergen dug right in!

Tabitha enjoyed the eggs...and these have become her "toys" now!

I love these head shots b/c I think she looks so much like Grandma Lewis!

Tally with one of her "spoils." I think Svend and I have eaten most of her candy and she has no clue! She's not a sweet tooth at all and always concerned about how healthy things are...W.I.E.R.D.O! :)

Smiley Tabs

Okay, she can seriously suck on her toes like she would her thumb... actually pretty funny!

does this look good? Would you pay $50 for it??? someone did! At the scout fundraiser...it was fun to make and really good!

Well, not much going on. Svend is in his last rotation before we all leave...It's not as bad as everyone said it would be. I think it's mostly b/c I'm already used to him being gone all the time and a lot of the people who complained about it were not usually attending classes or they studied at home...so it was a big change for them, but not us! :)
Kids are good. Spring break was WONDERFUL! We all survived b/c the weather was PERFECT! We all got sunburns (oops) and had picnics. It was great. And GREAT for my wintery mood! Tabitha is sitting up now with the occasional flop. She's trying to crawl...getting her knees under her and her bum high in the air...but that's about it!
I was looking through the other kids' stuff last night and realized that by Tabitha's age (6months), Bergen had 2 teeth and was sitting. Tally was crawling. All kids are different and I love it!
1 comment:
I LOVE to see new blog posts from you and see how much cuter your kids have gotten! You really have beautiful kids Jessica!!! Thanks for sharing. Are you guys leaving soon and do you know where you are going?
Post a Comment