Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Our Goings On....picture overload...

Tally and me...Bergen took it. Taba's and me :)

Here's me and my buddy....yes, my eyes are half shut...I think I sleep through my days anyways! We took our last trip to the children's museum...maybe we'll go again, but we're not renewing our pass...here's what a Tabitha Pizza would look like! Love this place!!!!




Here's a "Supreme Pizza"...Svend didn't notice the mushrooms I placed on his chest...hehe. How could I not?This is something I see very often....it is the Tell tell sign that the kids are playing "puppy"
Tally wanted "crinkly hair" for church on Sunday...so Saturday night I did this!I think we should have left it in!!!!
I've decided my home will be clean in 3 1/2 years... when Tabitha is in preschool and the other kids are in school... this my laundry pile I found in all the rooms and threw down the stairs... ugh! Not that this will go away...I know it'll only get bigger...but maybe my actual house will be cleaner!

So...you wanna go on a date????


I know...how the heck did Svend get me? hehe. You aren't a Hopewell if you can't throw a scary/crazy face!

Okay, how about this? Svend and I went to lunch today. Memories of the gas station by collin park flooded through my mind... just double the price! Anyways, I decided to actually try to look good for him. When I took the kids to school, I was wearing a jacket. Tally pulled open my jacket and exclaimed to all the parents waiting "look at my mom's cute outfit!" Okay, embarrassed, but sweet. Apparently I don't try often enough! :)
Nearly 7 (WOW!!!) years, and still in love!!! Actually I kind of treated this 1 1/2 hours as celebrating our Anniversary...b/c next week Svend starts his radiology rotations(UGH)...so we won't be seeing him much, then he immediatly leaves for 8 weeks (AHHH!!!) . He starts his Iowa rotation on April 26th, our 7 year anniversary!
Here's my girls. I wanted to get a length picture of the two... Tally at 5 years, 1 month and Tabitha at 6 months. So cute!!! I now just need to get one of all three!
Too cute!And, last but not least, here's my little man!
Wow! you survived!!! congrats.

3 comments:

Rock, Paper, Scissors said...

Yay for 7 years!!! It is our 7 years in July! WOW.

Love the Photo overload!!!! You guys are so cute!

Butler Family said...

what fun pictures!!! Your kids are so cute

DREW and MICHELLE said...

okay..i think i have composed myself enough to comment on your darling blog! your kids look so big! i can't believe how much they have changed in just a little over a month! it looks like you have been having a fun time and i am going to start yearning for Illinois spring time! i am still pretty upset that you will be in another state when i come back for graduation in june. i miss you tons and also wanted to FINALLY comment about the "me" post. i am very grateful for those moments we shared...that truthfully got me through some LONG and LONELY days! we made such wonderful friendships there and cherish each of them. the only consolation i have is knowing that soon all our friends will too leave Illinois in pursuit of a career. in other words...you would have left me too! :)
now that i have made a post in your comment area, i will end by saying you look beautiful all "dolled up" for Svend!