So, In February my best friend LEFT me to ROTT IN CHICAGO!!! Okay, not really Rott... but still ... Anyways, her hubby decided to go do his last rotations for PA school in Utah so they decided to go ahead and move over there instead of waiting til Graduation in June. They actually had already moved a HUGE 20 minutes away in the summer time...so I guess it was like "weaning" (if I can use that word). Tally and Desi (her daughter) have been like sisters...the love eachother and fight, get jealous, play well, work things out, or not so much...etc. Michelle and I joked that our kids probably thought they had two moms b/c we were always together last year (when we were a 5 minute drive!). Our husbands were late at school so often we would just make some mac n cheese and have dinners together or just hang out until it was the kid's bedtimes. It made life of a student-husband SOOOOOOOOOOO much easier! I'm glad I we got to know eachother and just enjoy the winters instead of locking ourselves inside forever! Anyways, I MISS YOU MICHELLE and you'd better be having the TIME OF YOUR LIFE IN UTAH!!!!!!! :D
Okay, so here we are a few months ago... I just have to say, THIS IS WHY I wear t-shirt, jeans, and a ponytail... does it look like I'm trying too hard? uh, YES! Anyways, didn't realize it til I saw the picture how ridiculous my hair looks... never again! :)

Here's Michelle with Tubas!

And here's three of the 4...I don't know WHERE my pics of London are!!! But London, we miss you too!! I've known you since you were Tabs age!!!!!!!

** Our friendship was a LIFESAVER. I was a little more on the receiving end that the giving end... but Michelle watched Tally through all those Milwaukee trips with Bergen. She was the one I cried to about the (false) diagnosis of Bergen when I couldn't get ahold of Svend... She took the kids (WILLINGLY) while I had Tabitha... and she was my back up plan if Svend was for whatever reason Gone during the labor! (which is BIG b/c NO ONE is allowed in that room! HEHE). I started Running...I HATE running.... but now I can actually run 2 miles and not freak out! haha. All those MUSEUM trips and HOURS at the parks so we didn't have to go home to husbandless homes! Okay, now I'm laughing b/c I'm remember a certain target trip just before she left... okay, enough said -hahah! Anyways, MISS YOU MICHELLE and your SUPER WONDERFUL FAMILY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
3 comments:
ummm yeah I am pretty much going to punch michelle in the face the next time I see her and then I'm gonna say, "Thats for leaving me!"
I feel your pain! I'm glad that You had such a good friend while you were there.
One of my best friends moved just after I got pregnant and I just miss seeing her!
Oh well, you can always email me! Not the same, I know.
Thanks for reading my blog, I think you are the only one. lol.
Awwww, I'm sorry she moved! I have never met her but I've heard you talk about her and the kids (all good things!) quite often. {{HUGS}}
Post a Comment