The reason I thought of this title, is b/c Tally has a bit of trouble distinguishing the "th" sound from the "f" sound. Today she told me that Super Why was saying "throw" wrong... b/c they should be saying "fufu fu frow" We've beeng working on that :) Anyways, my baby is 5!!! I can't believe it. Svend and I had fun going down memory lane with old pictures. Here are a few from our FIVE years of Tally-ness!
18months-ish (above). 2nd Birthday (below)
3 weeks old (we learned her "attitude" really quickly!)
16months-ish
18months-ish
4 1/2
We love Tally so much. She is so independent and more on her own then most kids her age--but she does love to have a little help. We expect a lot from her since she's the oldest and she tries so hard to please. She is the "helper" at school and the fasted to get things done. She insists that she can be the perfect child if we all use our manners and say please and thankyou. We're still testing that one! :) She can laugh at most anything. She has her own style and loves to do her own hair.... up with a "piece" sticking out...weird! :D She is a great big sister to Bergen and Tabitha. She is very imaginative and makes up her own games constantly. They'd probably be fun too if she could just make it through all the rules! hehe. She loves going on dates with Daddy and sometimes Mommy (but that means Tubs has to come too...so she'd prefer Daddy!). We love her so much and we are all so glad she chose to come to our family!
16months-ish
2 comments:
How Fun!!! I can't believe she is 5 already! Wow!! Happy Late Birthday!! Glad it was a great day
Wow! 5 years old already?! I can't believe it. Happy Birthday, Tally. How are you guys doing anyway?
Post a Comment