Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Updates...

Wow, it's been a crazy but good 3 weeks. I'm getting recovered for the most part-my only problem now is that I feel great so I do a bunch of stuff and then can't hardly do anything the next day b/c I'm so stinking tired. And, I have to say I am sooo jealous of everyone who has family near them and can drop their kids off after a short car ride and take a day by themselves! I have needed that a few days but luckly I get through! The kids are all adjusting to our bigger family sooo good! Tally loves Tabitha unless she's crying. Bergen is almost TOO interested in her so he can't be left alone with her! Tally is going to be "pirate princess" for halloween so she tried on her costume and Bergen had to get in the shot with her. He was smiling great until I snapped the pic--this is his favorite camera face!

Last week Tally was the celebrity of the week at her preschool. Lame mom (ME) forgot to take in pictures for her to show her class and apparently I was supposed to take in a book to read... but I DID remember to fill out her questionaire and have her take in her favorite toys. It was so cute. They did a "talk show" with her as the guest and at the end she got an "oscar." Too cute! There's a video at the bottom of some of the questions (I think I took 5 different videos!) She did get to take in pics the next day to hang up and I also had her pick out a book that I read to the class-whew!

Tabitha is GROWING!!! She finally fits her newborn clothes and a FEW 0-3months. Sorry the pic is a little wierd... :) I can't believe it's almost been a month!!!

When she's awake, she is AWAKE! Big eyes looking around at everything--we still can't tell what color they will be...they actually look a little hazel (mail man? ) hehe.
And we have already introduced her to our "favorite" winter place... CHUCK-E-CHEESE!
A few other things of note:

Tally told me yesterday: "You know everything b/c you're cool" I WILL HOLD ON TO THAT ONE!!!

Bergen loves to say: I have an idea (me...WHAT?) B-Let's go to the choo choo train! (jelly belly)

According to Bergen Tabitha loves his monster hands...she is also HIS baby, not mine.











No comments: