Mom was wonderful! While they were here I did not TOUCH a single dish or laundry or clean anything and IT WAS HEAVEN!!! Plus, when the kids needed something and chimed in with "MOMMM" Grandma was there to help them out so I didn't have to! I also sent them on little excursions... like to the children's museum...
Monday, October 12, 2009
Thank you Mom and Jordan!!!!
Eventhough I was extremely anxious to have Tabitha, I'm glad she held on and waited for my mom and little brother to get on the road! (I also have to give a HUGE THANKYOU to Michelle for taking my kids for 2 whole days!!!!! While I went to my appointment, got induced, had the baby, and waited for mom and Jordan to arrive--THANK YOU MICHELLE!!!!!!!). Jordan is heading into the Marines next month so this was the last time the kids and I might see him for a potential 4 years--but hopefully we can synchronise his leave with our vacations to Texas and it won't be that long!
The kids LOVE Uncle Jordan and miss him sooo much. Thanks for playing with them all day (even when you would have rather slept).
Bergen got so used to having Uncle Jordan around and would call for him wherever he was
Mom was wonderful! While they were here I did not TOUCH a single dish or laundry or clean anything and IT WAS HEAVEN!!! Plus, when the kids needed something and chimed in with "MOMMM" Grandma was there to help them out so I didn't have to! I also sent them on little excursions... like to the children's museum...
I was really surprised to see Tally's face when she got home..not b/c it was covered in paint (that's the museum trademark) but b/c it actually had COLORS on it...she usually does ALL BLACK...but Jordan kept her from doing that--THANK YOU!!!
Bergen's favorite thing in the world is riding the choo choo train... his next favorite thing is talking about it....so I sent them to the Jelly Belly factory
And last but not least....Bergen loved Grandma's glasses...especially upside down!
I am soooooooooooooooooooooo grateful that Mom spent the time and money coming to our rescue with the kids while I dealt with Tabitha and recovering and while Svend was busy with school (we hardly saw him). I could NOT have done it without you mom!!!!!! And I'm so glad Jordan got to come along too. I wished I'd actually gotten a picture of myself with him-darn it! I'm also glad that when they left they were able to go to Nauvoo and Carthage and have that wonderful experience. Love you guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANKS AGAIN!!!! We all miss you!!!!!!!
Mom was wonderful! While they were here I did not TOUCH a single dish or laundry or clean anything and IT WAS HEAVEN!!! Plus, when the kids needed something and chimed in with "MOMMM" Grandma was there to help them out so I didn't have to! I also sent them on little excursions... like to the children's museum...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sounds like it was so much fun for everyone! Love the pictures of Jordan with the kiddos - so sweet! Moms are the best, aren't they?
Post a Comment