Thursday, September 24, 2009

Yes...the clock is still ticking!

It's true, the belly just keeps getting bigger--but it's not so bad now that cramps and contractions have stopped--HOORAY! The kids were wrestling around (and on) me the other day and the baby started kicking and squirming like crazy! I told the kids she wanted to play so badly. Tally looked at me and said "then why doesn't she come out!?!?!?" good question. Anyways, this is the most pregnant I've ever been...wierd...hoping she cooperates soon!

5 comments:

Jessica Jackson said...

Maybe she is trying to compete with the 19lb baby?!

Sarah said...

Oh I SO feel your pain!!!! I was by far the most pregnant with Sadie and she didn't come until her due date!! Good luck to you!

Adam and Christine Jardine said...

Hang in there! I hope your third is as angelic and mine!

Jeni said...

Hope she comes out to play soon!!! Can't wait to see her.

JT42 said...

you're a trooper. i'm too mean to the doctor and make them take the baby on my terms :) good for you to hang in there...it's always a goal for me, maybe this time I'll just do it!! can't wait to hear the official announcement!