Went to the drs. today...no induction in sight...have an appointment Monday morning (exactly at 40weeks) and then he'll "think" about inducing me. A little frustrated since he told me before that he'd induce me at 39 weeks if there was "progress" which there is...I know a lot of people are not for induction of labor, but truly, I am all for it. It's nice to have a plan, especially when you've got 2 kids at home and no family near by and friends who are "on call" for you all the time...with a husband in school who has tests and rotations etc. Oh well, such is life. Of course, the dr then had to say the cursing words "I doubt you'll make it to the weekend." Sound promising? why sure...except that I was told that every week for 3 weeks with Bergen! Anyways, trying to stay positive. Glad the baby is still healthy and prays she stays that way. It gets scarier for me as the days go by.
On a lighter note, Bergen had his REAL first day of school today--all by himself. He loved it! He didn't cry or anything--honestly, Nursury helps I think! He was very excited to see me after the 2 hours, but still loved it! YEA!!!!!
5 comments:
Good luck!! Can't wait to hear the good news!
Ugh, I feel your pain!!!! My doc didn't think I would make it for about 3 weeks too! I hope she comes soon!! Good luck!
I hope you go the next couple of days. You are in my thoughts and prayers. If you need anything let me know. Can't wait to hear the good news either.
Inductions are great! I know I needed a plan, so kjeld could be there, so their would be someone to watch the kids... etc.
I was lucky to have a doctor that was on board for the induction!!!
I hope you are able to do lots of walking and lifting to coax that baby to come out sooner!!!
hang in there. i'm sorry no induction, but i hear ya about staying healthy...i keep checking for an update!! can't wait to see pics :)
Post a Comment