Sunday, September 27, 2009

A few funny things that keep my laughing....

  • While in Texas I was standing in the doorway and my dad was just looking at my profile. I asked him with a quizical "what?" and he looked at Svend and responded "Svend, I'm just thinking 'WHAT have you done to my daughter?!'
  • Last night a woman asked me when I was due, I told her 2 days...she then asked "one or two?" I said "one." Her eyes got really big and then she had to open her mouth and say "Wow, you're big!"
  • We had the wife of a friend stay with us the past few days and Tally was so happy b/c she was chasing Tally and playing really quite a bit with her. Tally said she was so happy she didn't have a baby in her tummy and could actually play with her!
  • Bergen carries around ultrasound pictures and won't let them go. He tells everyone he sees that it is the baby in mommy's tummy.
  • Tally and her friend have been coming up with names for the baby-constantly. A few "special ones of Tally's are: Princess Ally, Hanah (which is also the "name" of our car), Owly, etc.
  • A friend told me I looked really small and I just said she was being nice...she responded something like "no, if I was being nice I'd have picked another trait like your hair or something else"
  • Tally tells me all the time that we have 6 people in our family.... mommy, daddy, Tally, Bergen, the baby and the dog--we don't have a dog.
  • Bergen just told me he likes the name "doctor baby"

3 comments:

JT42 said...

you're a good sport! can't wait to hear what the doctor says tomorrow! kids/people say the darndest thing...just the other day someone asked how much time i had and before i could answer they asked a few more months? all i could do was laugh and say i'm barely halfway...the look she gave me, was a terrified, how-will-you-look-later?? cracks me up!!

Wendi said...

Those are great! Made me laugh too.

Melissa said...

Too funny, Jess! Good luck these last couple of days!