Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Picture Overload!

There are so many pictures--SERIOUSLY...but here a FEW from SOME of out trip to Texas. More to come from the family "retreat" in Oklahoma!

My mom gave me a "surprise" baby shower while I was there with all the girls in my family! Diane gave me a pedicure for her present. I had to take a pic b/c my feet have never and will never look so cute! Uncle Jordan was by far Tally's favorite--mainly b/c he was around and saved the day MANY times by playing hide and seek with the kids--and carrying them up the stairs in this tub them sliding them down
The only other girl cousins are 8 and 3...so Tally had a hard time fitting in. She decided Cash would be her "twin"...he turned out to be perfectly passive for her tastes and she loved it!
Tally and Jordan making faces.
Ahh...the place to live!Tally agrees and tells Svend we need to move back to Texas!
We went to a bounce house with Diane and the kids. Tally and Covey played SOOOO unbelievably good. Though...as you can see, she drug him down the slide!
Without daddy around, Bergen found that there were lots of male-substitutes around the Hopewell house! Thanks Uncle Josh for treating the kids like your own!
When Cash discovered we'd brought the kid's skates, he was in heaven! Both boys wore them all around.Tally and Maddie were sitting together on grandma and grandpa's swingset and once I snapped a pic of the two girls, Bergen had to squeeze (literally) in.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

I love your toes! I'm so glad you were able to get pampered with a pedicure. :)

Jeni said...

I love that your feet are in the first picture we see - ha ha ha! Love all the pictures but I miss you guys. Come back soon!