But this is the BEST family on EARTH!!!!!!
This summer, after baptisms, we had a Hopewell Family Retreat. It's the first time Svend and I have been in town for one so it was absolutely WONDERFUL to go with my ENTIRE family even if I was 8 months pregant, in Oklahoma, in August! It was not just wonderful being with all my brothers and their families, but also being at the place (Beaver's Bend) where we spent nearly all our campouts at as kids. It's the place we all learned to water ski, enjoyed crafts, the nature center, bird feedings, hikes, and freezing campouts the day after Christmas. And I had to get a pic with Snowy--my parent's dog. Tally misses her sooo much!
We all had a WONDERFUL time. Tally was slightly disappointed we didn't sleep in tents... sorry kid...but mom was NOT doing that!!! but smores made up for it. This family is great! these pics don't do justice of all the fun we had--and the great time I had just watching my kids enjoy the great outdoors. We can't wait til next year!
No comments:
Post a Comment