Monday, June 22, 2009

Pleased to announce we're having a....

Well, first, here are some father's day fun photos... Hopefully the baby doesn't take after me in this pic!
Or Tally....

Or Bergen...
Our little Ellady (if Daddy can be convinced) will be here sometime in September/October. That's a girl name...if you didn't know :) I have to say it was so neat getting an U/S from a tech and NOT my OB... it lasted about 30 min and we got to see so much. She gave us some pics of her footprints and an arm with the hand in a fist and then a full side view. Tally couldn't tell what things were until she saw the spine. She got it spot on. She's really excited to have a sister coming and we're REALLY excited we don't have to convince her to love another little brother. Bergen has no clue, and will get the shock of his life in 3 months!


12 comments:

JT42 said...

congratulations! sisters are so fun to see interacting with each other!! glad you got to have the fun U/S done ;)

The Clews Crew said...

Congrats!! I've never heard Ellady before, but I really like it. How fun!

Brandon and Emily said...

Congrats on another girl! That will be so fun for Tally. And Bergen will be such a good big brother.

Sarah said...

Yay for girls! Congrats!

DREW and MICHELLE said...

CONGRATS YOU GUYS! I am very excited to have Ellady make her debut! I'll talk to you soon!

Heidi said...

sweet! i'm excited for you guys!

Rachel said...

Yeah! I am so excited for you!

Butler Family said...

Yay!! CONGRATS!! We are so excited for you guys!!! Glad you guys are having another girl!! Poor Bergen to be surrounded by so many girls. lol It's kind of like me with the 3boys I will have soon!! lol But we are so excited for you guys!! CONGRATS again!!

J D C and N said...

excited for you guys!

Jeff and aimie said...

Congrats!!! how fun!

April said...

Yay!!! Congrats! We are excited for you guys!!!

Jeni said...

Yay for more girls! Definitely a shortage of them in the family. Those pictures are HILARIOUS!!! Bergen's looks so serious too - I totally laughed out loud.