Saturday, June 20, 2009

Hello, my name is...

Jesus.
When you go around the room, pointing at everyone saying their names and get to Bergen, he says, "Bergen." However, when you ask " Bergen, what is your name?" He replies, "Jesus" and gets mad when we say noooo, it's Bergen. We have no idea where he came up with this!
I took the kids to the spray park this past week in efforts to enjoy the weather a bit more... the kids did not enjoy it, and prefered playing at the park.
Bergen really just did not know what to do with himself. Look at that skinny boy! Tally had fun spraying other people, but that was really it. We'll have to try again later. They prefer swimming... which is fun, but hard to get the kids out of... especially when it's just me!

Tally wanted to buy these star-shaped marshmellows...I figured we'd try to make one of those "cute cookies" that I never EVER want to make because I figure it's more time than it's worth. Anyways, I showed Tally a pattern and she completed it. She really loved the thought of eating it, but her lack of a "real sweet tooth" kept her from actually eating more than a bite.
Bergen has been on a food strike--maybe that's why his ribs stick out! Anyways, He liked the samples at sams, so I decided to re-create them... and it worked! He ate 1 1/2 chicken breasts! HOLY COW!! Anyways, he's more interested in taking pics than being in one...





3 comments:

Butler Family said...

Bergen is tooo cute and so funny. They both seem to be growing up so fast!! What great pictures of the kids!!

The Clews Crew said...

I love it! That is hilarious that he calls himself Jesus. You have to tell that story when he leaves on a mission or something.

Rachel said...

Oh my goodness! That is so funny!!! I always wonder where they come up with stuff like that!