No pics... (on Svend's lap top)
We've been potty training Bergen-or rather, he's decided we need to be potty training him. Yesterday only 3 small accidents in his undies... but the other 6 times (he pees ALOT) were in the potty. Anyways, I tried the incintives because right now it's only when he is naked that he'll go on the potty. So... the first time we told him to go and he Did, I kept saying "potty, candy!" over and over then gave him some. Well, like all good Pavlov experiments... if you say candy... he PEES! AHHH!!! So.. we can't say it until he's actually on the potty... great!
Last night I was leaving to go to a girly thing and I started to grab everything. Bergen stepped over Svend (who was laying on the floor), walked to me, grabbed my hand, and said "bye daddy". Like WE were going somewhere. I reached in my purse, grabbed some breathsaver things, tossed them to Svend and told Bergen "look, Daddy has candy". Bergen walked over to Svend, looked at me, and said "bye, Mommy." The candy speaks!--I then found out that right after I left, he had his 3rd accident and peed--oops!
4 comments:
ROFL. That is so funny! I wish Kjell was more interested in the toilet... sigh.
at least the incentive works. i feel like i've tried everything on sarah, she is interested, but not enough to care. she doesn't want diapers, but doesn't want to go in the big toilet when she needs to...seriously! oh well, soon, i can feel it! way to go!!
Too funny. You are one brave woman to be potty training already! Wow - go Bergen! Cash will only poop on the potty but has absolutely no concept of "sprink"-ing. Good luck!!!
Haha! Hope it continues to go well. I'll make sure not to tell John this little trick because I'm sure he would take advantage of it when you come to visit!
Post a Comment