Monday, April 6, 2009

The baby doesn't look too alien-ish anymore, so I finally decided I'd put up a ticker. Anyways, surprising I can feel the sucker move... but it's true. Definitly showing--well, my belly hangs over but I can still button my pants (MY GOAL!). Feeling good. Take my first glucose test next week (I get to take 2 because I had GD last time). Svend's convinced I have GD again...I keep telling him it's pregnancy cravings, but he really doesn't get the whole chocolate thing... oh well, we'll see :) The diet's not too bad and we've pretty much decided to start it anyway--to be healthier.

2 comments:

Butler Family said...

Why do you have to take a glucose test already? Isn't it kinda soon?? I hope that you don't have itthat would be no fun!!! That little ticker thing is soo cute

Mare said...

Congrats I had no Idea you were pregnant. talk about me being slow! Anyways you HAVE TO TELL ME EVERYTHING about having three. me and kristi have the baby hunger but need someone to jump that hurdle first and let us know what to expect! Anyways congrats!