The other day I was talking to my grandma and Tally was just being...Tally...and my grandma said "you'd better write down some of the things she says, they're pretty cute". So...yesterday we had one of those....
Me: What do you want to eat for breakfast
Tally: Noffing...I don't want to eat until tonight.
Me: you have to eat, so what do you want?
Tally: Pancakes
-heat pancakes...she takes a bite
Me: We're leaving in a minute for school, so you'd better finish those fast
Tally: W-h-e-ll (Total Texas draw), they DO have food at school for me to eat, so I won't be hungry!
Any time Svend and I are deciding on something (like what's for dinner, when to leave), Tally will barge in and say " GUYS! STOP FIGHTING!!!"
Tally loves to sleep in her clothes. Especially dresses. I think it's because she's not usually allowed to wear dresses to school (she has a little problem showing off her underwear when playing too rough...) so she sleeps in them to ASSURE herself I won't be taking it off!
Bergen was being a stinker-boy (that's her nickname for him) and was screaming at me, so I was .. uh....yelling at him (yeah, GREAT MOM!), anyways, Tally pipes in : MOM! STOP FREAKING OUT! He's FINE!
Other little phrases I hear daily:
Chill out!
I know, mom
Stop talking to me, I don't want to hear it
UH!
Tally is hilarious, she repeats a little too much of what I say, but it's so cute--unless she's yelling it at me and being rude about it... :) She loves school. She draws family pictures all the time and then writes our names (she only remembers BER for Bergens) above all our pics. If that isn't enough, she then draws all of her friend's families and begs to know the spelling for all of their names. She is ready for summer, and every time it's cold, she begs... Can we move to Texas NOW? YES!!! I've taught her well!
Bergen's great, of course. The little STINKER! I haven't cried in 3 days-WAHOO!!! :) I don't cry about everything going on...I just start thinking about the fact that the dr said "that part will have to be replaced" and he'll be having a cranioplasty and THAT gets me going--I think any mom who's would have their baby cut open would feel the same way. The timing of everything however couldn't be more perfect. Had it happened 9 months ago, when I noticed the spot, I probably wouldn't be pregnant. 2 months ago when he was supposed to have a CT instead of an MRI, I'd be sooo nauseous! His tests come the DAY after Svend has 4 tests and then a break on tests for about a month. We have a Stake Temple day the day following Berger's tests that we AREN'T going to miss. We live in a ward that, well, is AMAZING! I have so many good friends right now. If this had happened in any other ward, I would not feel as comforted as I do. It sounds petty--especially with Svend's tests--but Heavenly Father knows us and is working with us on this one since it really is a big deal. Now, if I could just get some good sleep and stop dreaming about MRIs and Bone scans!
2 comments:
My favorite is "Stop talking, I don't want to hear it." So funny.
You are in our prayers and thoughts.
I'm glad we share something in common! My problem is that is always sounds a lot worse coming out of a 3 year olds mouth than my own. :)
Post a Comment