Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Pics from Tally's b-day

Yes, 2nd post...but kids have been sick...so I've been bored!
Anyways here are pics--unedited-- from Tally's birthday.
Here is miss Sunshine on her Birthday Morning. She came in and promptly asked "can I open my presents now." It actually worked out better that way because Bergen wasn't there to get mad about not being able to open her presents.

I broke down and bought her ... BARBIES! What is the world coming to? Crazy I know. Oh well, Mom says she'll still turn out okay.

Here's Tally's new bed... finally a twin... I know the top isn't "regulation..." but oh well, she can't roll off...and after waking up, she said "I got such a good night's sleep" so it was WORTH IT!


We shot the gun a little on this present...so now it's hiding in my bathroom and only allowed to be played with when mommy's supervising!




3 comments:

JT42 said...

looks like a fun day! i like the bed, wish there was an IKEA closer to us ;D

Jessica Jackson said...

Woops I should not have played that video while Liala was watching

Josh and Krystal said...

I love the pictures! Too funny. I can't believe how big she is! CONGRATS on baby #3! Wahoo! We are so excited for you guys. I can't wait to update my refridgerator pictures of your family...