That is so cute!! Hope they had a good Christmas Today!! I wanted to thank you so much for last night. Sorry the kids were having a rough day. We will most definently watch them when you get back!!
I hope we get to see you! Love your fun ecard. Tally is getting so big ad well Bergan will forever be the little baby you brought home from the hospital that I oogled over. Fun pictures and cute posts!
2 comments:
That is so cute!! Hope they had a good Christmas Today!! I wanted to thank you so much for last night. Sorry the kids were having a rough day. We will most definently watch them when you get back!!
I hope we get to see you! Love your fun ecard. Tally is getting so big ad well Bergan will forever be the little baby you brought home from the hospital that I oogled over. Fun pictures and cute posts!
Post a Comment