Svend and I are having our first date in 4 months tomorrow and I REALLY need help on what to do!!! NO MOVIES OR DINNER!!! Just something creative and FUN!!! Any ideas would be MUCH appreciated!!! THANKS!
Hmmmm, I'm not good with creative date ideas... we like to go bowling or miniature golf, but those aren't always cheap. For our next date, I want to go Christmas shopping. It's fun and we need to do it without the kids. :)That's all I've got. We're lame. :)
don't they have indoor mini golfing somewhere near 6 flags? or you can visit a chocolate lounge down by trader joes. bowling... building race cars & then racing them at the hawthorn mall...
this coming from a girl who only goes out to dinner or movies... :)
It might be too cold for this but just a walk on the beach and then a nice dinner at home with just the two of you. I know I always loveed that. It has only been 4 months. Wow it has been 2 1/2 years for us and it probably won't happen anytime soon. Goodluck. LEt us know what you decided to do
See how well you know eachother... think of questions for one another put them in 2 bowls and then draw at random (You think of questions about yourself that the other has to answer). Whoever wins gets a home-made prize (or anything you want. OR Play a board/card game?
Good luck and I will want to know how a date goes these days ;)
Somewhere you wouldn't go with kids...Maybe make up a game to guess painting and sculptures or give them creative names, etc and go to the art museum...
Or maybe go to a ceramics store and paint yourself a fun Cookies for Santa plate, or some other fun item since you would most likely never take kids there...
Or go to the temple...
Geesh...I am bad news at this stuff! We hardly ever get to go out!
8 comments:
have a contest as to who can make the best sail boat and then put them in your pond behind your apt and see who gets to the other side first.
Love Dad
Tour the jelly belly factory!
Just kidding. Go see wicked or another show www.broadwayinchicago.com
Hmmmm, I'm not good with creative date ideas... we like to go bowling or miniature golf, but those aren't always cheap. For our next date, I want to go Christmas shopping. It's fun and we need to do it without the kids. :)That's all I've got. We're lame. :)
don't they have indoor mini golfing somewhere near 6 flags? or you can visit a chocolate lounge down by trader joes. bowling...
building race cars & then racing them at the hawthorn mall...
this coming from a girl who only goes out to dinner or movies... :)
It might be too cold for this but just a walk on the beach and then a nice dinner at home with just the two of you. I know I always loveed that. It has only been 4 months. Wow it has been 2 1/2 years for us and it probably won't happen anytime soon. Goodluck. LEt us know what you decided to do
See how well you know eachother... think of questions for one another put them in 2 bowls and then draw at random (You think of questions about yourself that the other has to answer). Whoever wins gets a home-made prize (or anything you want.
OR
Play a board/card game?
Good luck and I will want to know how a date goes these days ;)
Somewhere you wouldn't go with kids...Maybe make up a game to guess painting and sculptures or give them creative names, etc and go to the art museum...
Or maybe go to a ceramics store and paint yourself a fun Cookies for Santa plate, or some other fun item since you would most likely never take kids there...
Or go to the temple...
Geesh...I am bad news at this stuff! We hardly ever get to go out!
Bowling, or Roller skating!
Post a Comment