Wednesday, November 5, 2008
Food for Thought
Well, I'm sure by now everyone knows Obama is the new President of The United States. Congratulations to him! As most everyone knows, he is definitly NOT my choice however, as my favorite View Host (and the only reason I even watch it) Elizabeth Hasselbeck said, we are American's first and we must support whoever is in office. So, while I DEFINITLY disagree with nearly all he stands for, I will support him just as I hoped fellow Americans would have supported John McCain and should have Supported Bush--because He is OUR COMMANDER IN CHIEF. With the New PResident Elect, I now have even more motive to stay on the political scene and vote for or against any new "rules" that may come in to effect as I hope everyone does. I'm looking forward to 2012.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am so looking forward to 2012 as well. We might as well (for our family) just sell our house now and move somewhere where we won't have to worry about spending 1400 dollars on mortgage every month. He wants to cut back military pay. As it is we are strapped thin. I don't like anything about him. All I really have to say is that the hard times are coming as well as the 2nd coming!! I am NOT happy about the outcome either but I have told myself to try and be as supportive as possible. That might not happen for awhile. lol
Post a Comment