Tally had picture day a while ago (when her leg was hurt) and the proof came back today. Super cute! But sorry..I'm NOT paying $20-$40 for the same pic! Anyways, I took a picture of the proof and doctored it a bit...it's still grain-ee but I thought it was a really cute one of her! I'm surprised she posed the way she did for someone else! Enjoy.Wednesday, November 5, 2008
Star Student
This week Tally was chosen to be the star student! She got to take in pictures and fill out/decorate stars about herself. BTW, she wants to be "Tally and a Mommy" when she grows up (not one or the other-haha), her favorite sport is soccer (umm...it's really baseball but she got mad when I said that...), and her favorite toy is her unicorn. She thought it was pretty neat and really loved posing for this picture. In fact, she made me take 5 pictures of her posing! Funny kid!
Tally had picture day a while ago (when her leg was hurt) and the proof came back today. Super cute! But sorry..I'm NOT paying $20-$40 for the same pic! Anyways, I took a picture of the proof and doctored it a bit...it's still grain-ee but I thought it was a really cute one of her! I'm surprised she posed the way she did for someone else! Enjoy.
Tally had picture day a while ago (when her leg was hurt) and the proof came back today. Super cute! But sorry..I'm NOT paying $20-$40 for the same pic! Anyways, I took a picture of the proof and doctored it a bit...it's still grain-ee but I thought it was a really cute one of her! I'm surprised she posed the way she did for someone else! Enjoy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Such cute pictures!! It's so fun to hear kids' answers to these kinds of questions. I hope she does grow up to be Tally and a Mommy - exactly as it should be! : )
Have fun with grandma and grandpa this weekend! I bet you guys are super excited - I know they are!
She is such a beautiful kid! Just like her Mom:) That is cook that she is Star of the week. Congrats Tally:)
Those pictures are really cute! I love how she wants to be "tally and a mommy"! That is soo cute and funny! I'm so glad she's enjoying her class so much. Ya, and have fun with grandpa and grandma! We'll be missing them on Sunday.
Post a Comment