Monday, October 20, 2008

Wow, we've been busy!

Okay, so we've been too busy to stop over here at the Bjorn household! Finally a minute! Well, first, I got lost in The Host, then just when I started to come back to life and reality, I offered to babysit a little girl for a friend for the past 3 days and then tomorrow as well. Wow, 3 really IS different than 2!!! Especially when one doesn't walk and the next oldest (Bergen) RUNS AWAY! Anyways, it's been fun and really not that much different since we're here anyways (just the in and out of car seats has taken around 15 min. each time). I do however think we'll keep waiting for our third to come along-whew, it's tiring!
Well, this is probably one of my new favorite pictures of Tally. She is just too beautiful! I love her so much and she's becoming a really sweet little girl. She's taking time to get to know Bergen a little better and is starting to try to please him. She's becoming a little adult in her own way (though she can still win a tantrum contest with any 2 year old).
Tally's enjoying preschool and Bergen wishes he could go. Everyday he runs ahead of me so he can play while I stand in line waiting to sign Tally out. He's VERY sad to leave! Thank goodness I can drop her off at the curb so we only have to deal with picking her up!
Bergen is TALKING (finally) up a storm! It's not really understandable for the average passerby (or even Svend) but I can usually get the jist of what he wants. His new favorite word is Happy and he runs around stomping his feet and yelling it (for "when you're happy and you know it...). He's definitly in a food jag right now of juice and well...that's about it. He was eating apples like crazy but now he only eats if he's in his carseat...so...breakfast on the way to preschool and lunch on the way home... He doesn't seem hungry though and just yells at us if we try to feed him. Oh well, he's chubbing out a little so that's good :) His two year molars and poking through, so that's attributing to it as well. Oh, his favorite thing to do is to "scare" us with his ROAR!!! It's hilarious! Quite the character! He's getting a little OCD with putting things in a row... see his work?
This is classic kids! Sorry Tally's in her underwear---but they were about to head to bed! :) Anyways, here's the next pro-baseball player (well, softball I guess). She was actually hitting 4-5 in a row (when I was pitching). Oh well...she's just too goofy to concentrate when the camera's on!

6 comments:

Butler Family said...

Awww your kids are very CUTE!! Wow 3 kids. Good job Jessica!!! I still have one and that is hard sometimes. lol I also LOVE that picture of Tally. She is a very beautiful girl. You are going to have to keep the boys away from her:) lol

J D C and N said...

Cute pics and fun video. :)

Jeni said...

I love that picture of Tally!!! Gorgeous little thing with her gorgeous little curls! Three is definitely MUCH harder (still!) and I would highly suggest to anyone to wait a while! It only gets worse as the older ones get older. : ) Bergen is looking so grown up. I miss seeing you guys!

Jessica Jackson said...

haha! I have been babysitting two other kids... oh my gosh! That is chaos!!!!

Audrey said...

Hey Jessica- this is Audrey from Badger. I saw your blog listed on Krystal's. Jennalee started a blog for our badger group- badgercreek2000.blogspot.com. Email her (jennalee_major@yahoo.com) if you want to be a part of it.

Wendi said...

That video is so funny!