Well, Svend's sailing class came to a close last night! 8 weeks went by sooo fast (thankfully!). He had so much fun and learned a ton and even got invited to do races on Thursday nights (we'll have to talk about my sanity first!). The kids and I went to "watch" him last night and just hang out in Kenosha Wi. It was a lot of fun and I think we found a new favorite place!
If you look closely you'll see an orange speck on the last boat...that's Svend!
5 comments:
Looks like lots of fun! We'll be expecting a ride on your sailboat someday Dr. Bjorn! : )
how beautiful! no wonder svend likes it :)
Looks like so much fun! Now you'll have to rent a sailboat and go out for a family outing together. Hopefully John will get sailing soon too!
How fun! By the way...I love your new entertainment center! P.S. Yes, we did move back to Georgetown in December 2007...and I'm not sure why. :)
wow! What a neat experience. That place looks great. That's one thing I love about Washington here...tons of places with water and beaches to watch boats or feed ducks. Miss you miss you miss you! I don't want Payton and Tally to forget about each other so christmas time will have to be a must get together moment. I'm counting down the days until baby sadie comes...won't be long now.
Post a Comment