Okay, for those of you with cable TV, you've already been enjoying these for a week...but for me, since we watch them on the internet, today is the day HOUSE and BONES are back!!! WAHOO!!!!! I'm soooo excited!!!!!! Finally we have TV shows to watch again!!!!!
(okay, LOST is back onine now too, but it's a getting a little too frustrating for me--not enough to stop watching...but it's just not answering as many questions as I'd like... by the way... Is JACK DEAD??? What do you think!?)
1 comment:
I love House too and I'm so excited it's back. I tried Bones and didn't really like it though, but I think that's because I've read the books and loved them and the TV show is just too different. I can't separate the two from each other!
I refuse to speculate about LOST. There's no point - I'm never even close! Still love it though.
Post a Comment