Well, for the next 8 weeks, Svend will be gone every Monday night---for Sailing Lessons!!! He's super excited (I'm a little). He's been obsessed with the idea ever since he saw a hobi-cat on the side of the road for sell. Anyways, here's to you Svend! Hopefully you'll be better than Bob! hehe :)
3 comments:
That is so cool!! He will have so much fun with that!!! So he will be gone all night?? Well anyways that will be fun for him!!! I hope he enjoys it!!
Josh is jealous...I think he just ran out of the room crying. Nice one! Before I go and console him, I just wanted to say good for you, Svend. That sounds like fun. Good luck Jessica! :)
Actually, I am still in the room and I am very jealous. I helped a friend restore an old sailboat and have never been out in it with him. Hook me up!
Wow! Have fun Svend!
Post a Comment