Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Lincoln Park Zoo

Yesterday we got to tag along with some friend's co-op preschool to the Lincoln park zoo! One thing I'm loving about living near a REAL city is all the cool things that aren't too far away (though it was 1hr there and 2 hrs back!). The kids had fun seeing all the cool animals and for a free zoo, they had quite a bit! (it's the zoo they used in Return to Me) Tally enjoyed pal-ling around with her friends and Bergen was jealous of her freedom! Here are some pics the crew -Tally's the one with her back to the camera!
Reminds me of Texas! yuck! (not Texas, just the roaches-ewwwe!)
Cheese boy!! Loves the fishes!
Tally kept wanting to "move on" to the next animal...I think she just wanted to see how many she could see!
Bergen --very intent on watching the seals!
The polar bear! Bergen actually started screaming his head off when it got "too close"
Over all it was a very fun day! I'm sooo glad we went!


4 comments:

Butler Family said...

Looks like you guys had alot of fun:)

elisa said...

When do you guys get here? air or car?

Abel's R Us said...

you've got to have the cutest kids ever! :) Well, besides Kyle of course. Miss you guys. Wish I could see your babies sometime. Last time I saw Tally she was younger than Bergan!

www.thesinglelifeofastudentwife.blogspot.com said...

elisa-- next sunday (plane)
Amber-- IKNOW!!! I want to see you sooo bad!! And Kyle's such a big kid now!!!