Friday, May 23, 2008

How many of me?!?

I got this from a friend's website http://www.howmanyofme.com/search/ go here to find out how many other people there are in the US (over 13yrs old) with your name... Well, we did good... there are ZERO other people with our names (Talia Bjorn, Bergen Bjorn, and Svend Bjorn) in the US...except for me --there's one other Jessica Bjorn, and she's my sister-in-law. (I'm the loser I guess...there are 3 other Jessica Hopewell's in the US).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha that is so cool!! Well atleast you don't have many people with the same name or none at all. I have 1,432 with the name Linda Butler. Gosh I knew Linda was a popular name but not Butler. And Gordon has 144 people with the same name as him and then Tim 887. So our family is just full of people with the same name!! haha. That was cool !thanks for putting that onyour blog:)

Jeni said...

What a fun site! Me and Josh are the only ones with our names. I didn't look the kids up because if there aren't and Jeni or Josh's what's the chance of a Madison, Ryley, or Cash? Slim. I did however, just for grins, look up Jennifer Smith (my maiden name, duh) - only 14,258. I'm surprised - I thought it would be WAY more!

Tyler Fam said...

Okay, soooo there are 76 Wendy Tyler's, 108 Bruce's, 85 Craig's, 130 Ashley's, 209 Sarah's and 31 Christian's...for Austin there were only 18 unless we used his first name John....then there were 1348! Fun!