
Today I was super bored--okay, still am...but when Bergen wakes up were going to go play--somewhere? Anyways, after a while, Tally and I sat down and I decided I'd show her the Ensign so she could see our new Prophet, President Monson.
At first she said "noooo...that's not him, the Prophet's gone!" So, I had to attach the name. Anyways, we then went through this month's Ensign and she pointed out the Prophet each time and Jesus. Then, we had to name all the people we saw (all the Prophets).
At first she said "noooo...that's not him, the Prophet's gone!" So, I had to attach the name. Anyways, we then went through this month's Ensign and she pointed out the Prophet each time and Jesus. Then, we had to name all the people we saw (all the Prophets). March's Ensign is all about Christ. Every page has His picture. Tally really liked that one and enjoyed seeing the different pictures. I didn't realize how much she knew--like what baptism was. My favorite part however was that each time she saw a picture with Christ's arms outstretched, she said "Everyone (eventhough it was just us) stand up-come on, stand up everyone (and moved her arms like welcoming everyone along)". Then, she said "can you can be like Jesus" and proceeded to pose like he was in the picture. There were atleast 10 pictures where Christ was standing with his arms out, so we did it every time. So cute! Helped me realize the importance of what our religion is all about.
2 comments:
Yay, Tally!
Still snowing, huh?
I love indoor kids places! Unfortuneatly we are limited to indoor playgrounds at the mall, MC D's. Still nice to have! Have to say, the weather here is NICE!
Good Job Tally and more importantly GODD JOB SVEND and JESSICA!!! Good job for teaching your children the right things!!! That's so awesome!!!! I am proud of her and she is so smart!!!Well once of these days we have to get together soon! We need to get out too!! Well hope to hear from you soon!!
Post a Comment