Monday, March 31, 2008

First of all I have to say--SVEND GOT A JOB for the summer!!!! WAHOO!!!! Okay, a few months ago, we bought a family membership to the Children's Museum. Holy Cow, this was seriously the BEST thing we've done!!! Anyways, last Thursday marked the 3rd time we've been (so it's now officially paid for itself). Anyways, last week was soooo boring! Finally we got some relief and went out to enjoy ourselves! I think the kids had a blast--as usual!!! Also, Max-from Max and Ruby- was there! Tally waved and posed for the picture but was NOT going to give a hug like the other kids! Maybe some day she'll like big stuffed bunnies! You can't see it too well, but it's snowing like CRAZy outside--again, hooray for the museum! Below is a movie of one of the exhibits. FINALLY GOT IT TO WORK! Enjoy! Tally wants to type now : momtallly TALIA DAD BERGEN MOMB

4 comments:

Jeni said...

So does that mean you're stuck in Chicago all summer? I hope not! Maybe we can come visit you guys and check out your super cool museum. We'd bring our camper of course, unless you want us all to cram into your tiny little apartment!! Doesn't that sound like fun? ;)

Anonymous said...

Tell Svend congrats on getting a job. That is super exciting. Tim also just got another job. That is cool that you guys went to the museum again. We have already been a few times too and love it!!! We have to go again sometime soon. Oh by the way here is our new blog address the other one got super messed up. ButlerFamily2005. Original but that is when we got married well the year so I thought it was fitting. anyways. how are you guys doing?

Rachel Holloway said...

HOORAY!!!! Love our children's museum...so I am glad you guys broke down and did it too! It is the BEST!

-Laura- said...

That looks so fun! I wish we had a museum like that a little closer to us!